How dotmoovs is making you compete against others in the real world by using your smartphone
The blockchain and AI company has recently being showing how the world of sports might be on the verge of a revolution
The emergence and rapid popularity increase of the play-to-earn applications that enables users to benefit from the near-real-life experience and in-app benefits has given dotmoovs a recent popularity, being seen as refreshingly innovative and unique.
dotmoovs, a play-to-earn blockchain-based platform uses Artificial Intelligence to allow its app users to compete in their favourite sports against others in the World. The winners win rewards in the form of digital assets.
In one of the latest efforts to mix together sports and blockchain, the NFT Collection – named “The Balls” – has been launched. In fact, these utility NFTs are bringing a whole new gamification to the app. In order to challenge others, players need to have one of the NFTs available, but they don’t need to necessarily buy them: it will be possible to rent them from other players in order to enter specific tournaments or challenges and share the revenue if they win.
Sharing is caring
An interesting idea that seems to be gaining popularity among dotmoovs community is the possibility of lending the NFTs to skillful players. The fact is that crypto and sports are still two different worlds that only a small percentage of users are able to combine. This means that many of dotmoovs supporters can’t juggle a ball nor dance an Argentinian tango, but are willing to invest in the platform and support some rising stars. On the other hand, many skilled players don’t want to spend the money, nor do they completely understand the crypto world well enough, to buy the required NFTs to play challenges and tournaments.
This idea gives strength to the moto “sharing is caring”, allowing both parties to win – while one plays, the other supports the player by providing the required “ball”.
To properly understand the economic model, you need to understand the world of dotmoovs. Here’s how users are making the most of the platform:
- The players use their $MOOV to both buy NFTs and play/invest in Challenges
- $MOOV also gives access to staking;
- These NFTs will give the player access to tournaments and paid challenges;
- If the player wins the challenge, they will earn $MOOVs;
- The player can use the $MOOVs earned to enter in challenges of higher value or invest in more NFTs to lend to other players in order to increase the revenue stream.
- The NFTs can be used in 2 ways:
- To access challenges to earn $MOOV if the user wins it;
- To be rented to others to earn $MOOV if they win the challenges
- The $MOOV token can be used in 2 ways:
- To play challenges and earn more $MOOV if the user wins that challenge;
- To be staked in the Sports Mining option
So, the question is not if, but when can we trade and monetise these assets in an in-game economy? The Beta Version is already available and soon everyone will be able to fully enjoy all the perks dotmoovs has to offer. Start playing now and be part of the sports revolution!