Well-known next-gen mining infrastructure startup, Ambit, offers users cloud performance and hosting services. The operation has been largely successful running its mining service and has recently constructed 1 MW diversified mining facility in Tbilisi Free Economic Zone and 5 MW hosting facility.
Disclosure: This is a Sponsored Article
Following these undergoings, the cloud mining enterprise is seeking to scale its operation to 20 MW
and is urging mining aficionados to join its operation. The mining startup has an experienced team behind it, intent on continuing to forge new and fruitful partnerships with leading hardware manufacturers and companies who share an interest in running a successful and profitable mining operation.
Ambit prides itself in the fact that all of its units run on 100% renewable hydro energy, offering savings in both the financial and the environment side of things, with electricity supply costing as little as 5 cents per kWh to run.
The Ambit farm is located in Georgia, one of the most crypto friendly countries in the world, with abundant green electricity and favorable government regulations.
In the state of Georgia alone, Ambit has already constructed 1 MW diversified farms, generating a total of over $1.3 million profit
Ambit mining has already constructed 1 MW diversified farm in Georgia, which generated over 1.3 mln profit per year, with this experience we aim to further expand the Ambit operations and to share the profits with the community.
Ambit Mining will partner with major mining hardware manufacturers and will install cutting edge cooling and wiring solutions in order to optimize the costs and to ensure maximum profitability.
Native Token Holders Will Receive The Following Benefits
- An entitlement to the profit share from the Ambit mining and hosting operations, paid out in ETH at pro-rata basis, twice per week.
- Ambit offers an opportunity for managing the risks through investing in the mining infrastructure. The income is not conditioned to any one coins performance, as the farm is using both both ASICs as well as GPUs.
- Ambit believes in a community driven business and decentralization, so 85% of the total token supply will be available for the public sale.
- When assets, such as ASICs or GPUs become outdated, the proceeds will be paid out to token holders at pro-rata basis
- Token holders will have the voting rights, giving them power to influence some business decisions that effect improvements and operations in the company.
The Ambit Token Sale
The Ambit token pre-sale has been set to begin early April with a main token sale scheduled for mid-month. A 20% bonus will be offered to contributors of the presale. Token price at issue will be equivalent to 0.5 USD, depending on the date of the acquisition.
The Ambit team and it’s advisor hail from various places across the globe, with a rich variation of professional backgrounds; Beka Vashakidze CEO and co-founder, who has built and managed previous mining operation, Kay Khemani CEO of Spectre.ai and former executive director of Goldman Sachs, Miguel Palenica CIO of Qtum, Nodar Kolmakhidze CIO of Cindicator, Davit Mrelashvili Region lead of ZenCash, Hitesh Juneja Chief Marketing Officer at SPECTRE and Andrii Matiukhin Chief Technical Director at Hacken.
Visit Official Ambit Website Here: https://ambitmining.io/welcome